The love I have found for traveling is one I owe to two of my dear friends, thanks for making me take that first flight! All of my life I have heard tales of the beautiful countries of Germany, Austria and Switzerland. The tales were told by my parents who were forced to live in souther Germany by the Army in the 70's. Over and over as a child growing up, I would ask my parents to show me their home movies and pictures from their stay there. About two years ago my dear friends who had been transferred to Germany, invited me to come see them. It was a tough sale for me; on one had I love my friends and miss them and on the other hand I was scared to fly. I thought about it for a long time, and through recent life experiences in the year prior to this, I was taught to live live now and not to wait till tomorrow. So the planning began. On the plane I got scared of this new journey to Europe to me my friends. Who would know that journey would start a love of traveling. But if I really look back on life and all the times I asked my parents to tell their stories of the time they lived in Germany. It was in my blood and soul to enjoy the life of traveling and the joy of seeing new things and talking to new people. I have been blessed in life with great family in friends. I work hard and now finding a way to balance my life and play hard too. Enjoy life, work hard, play hard and love hard!
1 comment:
Go OU-SP
Post a Comment